Web Data Base » Installation
Installation - Web Data Base
- unzip the file db_demo_distribution_*.zip
- the following directories should be present:
- set up a MySQL database; record access data
- adapt the file inc_config_default.php in config/ and rename/copy it to inc_config.php
adapt/change lines with !ADAPT! if necessary
- uncomment (remove // before define):
- define the name of the administrator: default is Admin:
- adapt $arr_Path_DB, $arr_Name_DB, $arr_Ext_DB: all 3 tables have the same number of entries
add, change or remove table definiton files: def_*.php
- upload all files to the server www.domain.ext (Windows or Linux)
- make the following directories writable:
- go to the website: www.domain.ext
- login with Admin + Admin (if you did not changed USER_ADMIN_ACCESS)
- go to table 'Benutzer' (user) and click on 'Data base management'
- go to 'Data base management: expert'
- Make empty table 'user'
- click 'Enter', enter the first user Admin and click 'Make new data record'
- go to Homepage and click logoff
comment in inc_config.php (add // before define):
- login again, enter other users and define the other tables (create)
- the administrator has always access to all tables
- the administrator defines the access for other users:
click on the homepage on 'Admin'
click in the line 'Copy all users from USER for access control:' on 'do it'
click in the line 'Access to the data base:' on 'set'
set for every data base (table) an user and an access