- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enters into force on 25 May 2018 (gdpr-info.eu). We take your privacy very seriously and will treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal regulations. In the following text we would like to inform you which and how we use your data.
- Data: Personal data will only be collected or processed if you voluntarily provide this information. Personal data means all information that is used to identify your person and which ones can be traced back to you, such as your name, e-mail address and phone number. This data is stored electronically to process and to answer your request, as well as to execute your order. Without your consent, this information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
- Information, Deletion: Upon request, you may obtain free information about which personal data has been stored about you. You also have the right to correct false data and to delete your personal data, if your wish does not conflict with a legal duty to retain data (for example, data retention).
- Security of your data: Your personal data, which you make available to us, are secured by technical and organizational security measures so that unauthorized third parties have no access to this data. We recommend that you send very sensitive data or information by post, as complete data security by e-mail can not be guaranteed.
- Social Media Plugins: Social media plugins, so-called widgets from Facebook and XING are displayed on certain websites. If you click on these widgets because you like a website, then data will be transferred and stored to Facebook and XING. According to the functionality of Facebook and others, you will be clearly identified with this website. By using this website, you agree that data about you will be processed by Facebook and XING.
- Contact Form: Your data entered will be saved to process and to respond to your request. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. Pay attention to https:// so that your data will be encrypted (SSL certificate).
- Advertising: Advertisements appear on certain websites. Some advertisements are from Tradedoubler (www.tradedoubler.com) or from Google Adsense (www.google.de/adsense). By clicking on an advertisement data will be transferred and stored to Google and you will be redirected to the corresponding external website.
- Newsletter: This website does not offer a newsletter.
- Access data: When visiting this website, data about access is stored at the provider. The following data is logged, among other things: visited website, time of access, amount of data sent, origin reference, browser used, operating system used, IP address used. The data will be used only for statistical evaluations and to improve the website. This website does not use any special tracking and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
- Provider (Host): The provider of this website is Webland AG, CH-4142 Münchenstein (www.webland.ch), that is where the website is hosted.
- If you have questions about these terms, please contact us via our contact page.